Ted and Ronnie Kimble were wrongfully convicted of the murder of Ted's wife, Patricia. Ted has exhausted all of his appeals, but Ronnie has not. They are in dire need of public assistance to prove their innocence.

Friday, October 6, 2017

July 6, 2004 Reply to request for transcripts


HATFIELD & HATFIELD
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
219 W. WASHINGTON STREET
GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA 27401

July 6, 2004

Mr. Ronnie Kimble
#0628799
P. O. Box 600
Nashville, NC 27856

Dear Ronnie:

Several months after your case was concluded I turned over all my files to you. I have no trial transcripts and I do not consider myself to be the proper person to request a transcript because that would be solely in the control of the court reporter who took down the information.
Very truly yours,
                                                      /Signature/
                                                               John B. Hatfield, Jr.
       JBHjr/ph

No comments:

Post a Comment